Turbo Soak-Back Pumps
Turbo soak-back pumps are used for turbocharger lubrication and cooling immediately upon engine shutdown, avoiding expensive and unnecessary turbocharger failures. It functions as a turbo pre-lube pump as well providing vital protection during startup.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for frequent start/stop cycles (AESS)
- Brushless induction motors eliminate the cost and downtime of regular brush replacement
- DC power input
- Liquid-cooled electronics to prevent heat-related failures
- Continuously lubricated, self-cleaning bearings for better and more consistent performance over the life of the product
- Hardened pump body and gears maximize longevity
- Capacity 13 LPM (3.5 GPM), differential pressure of 2.8 bar (40 PSI)
- Other sizes and voltages on request
- Can double as an engine pre-lube pump or turbo pre-lube pump
Paragon Products soak-back pumps are designed for a maintenance -free life of 10 years on heavy-duty equipment.
|Turbo Soak-Back Pump Models||Part Number|
|Soak-back Oil Pump, 3.5-gpm at 40-psi, 74 VDC Input (AESS)||63068-9|