Locomotive Fuel Transfer Pumps
Paragon Products is the leader in high-value, electric-powered, diesel fuel transfer pumps for locomotives. They are designed for a 10-year service life with no required maintenance under normal operating conditions. They accommodate flow rates of 2 LPM to 60 LPM (0.5 GPM - 16 GPM).
- The most reliable, best value electric locomotive fuel transfer pumps on the market
- They typically outlast other pumps 3:1, saving cost of downtime, labor, and parts
- Integral, fluid cooled DC/AC inverter for ultimate electronics reliability
- Continuously lubricated, self-cleaning bearings for optimal life
- Patented technology
- 74 V Brushless DC or AC input options
- Positive displacement gear pump with excellent self-priming capabilities
- Hardened pump body and gears to resist fuel contaminants
- Capacities from 2 LPM to 60 LPM (0.5 GPM - 16 GPM)
- Outlet pressures of up to 8.3 Bar (120psi) continuous duty
- Paragon Products is the OEM supplier of electric locomotive fuel transfer pumps for GE, EMD, ALCO, and other leading locomotive manufacturers.